You can prevent the installation of these files by appropriately setting the browser parameters.
Full information below:
- In connection with the provision of Web site content, it uses so-called Cookies, i.e. Information stored by the servers on the user’s terminal device, which servers can read every time you connect to this terminal device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, the information relating to cookies also applies to other similar technologies used in our web services. Cookies (so-called “Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the user of the website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
- Adapt the content of websites to your preferences and optimise your use of the websites; In particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device of the website and properly display the website, tailored to its individual needs,
- Create statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content,
- Maintain the user session of the website (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the service,
- Provide users with advertising content that is more tailored to their interests.
- We may use the following types of cookies as part of our web site:
- “Necessary” cookies, allowing the use of services available on the website, eg. Authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the service,
- Cookies to ensure security, e.g. Used to detect misuse of authentication within the service,
- Cookies, which allow the collection of information about the use of the website’s websites,
- “Functional” cookies, enabling the user to “remember” the settings and personalize the user interface, e.g. In terms of the selected language or region from which the user originated, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.,
- “Advertising” cookies, allowing users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the Web (Web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the user’s terminal device by default. Users of the service can make changes to the cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or to inform about each time they are posted on the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the Software settings (Web browser). Failure to change the settings in the scope of cookies means that they will be included in the user’s end device, and thus we will store the information on the user’s terminal device and access this information.
- Cookies can be placed in the end device of the user’s website and then used by the advertisers cooperating with the website, by research companies and providers of multimedia applications.
- By logging in on the platform, you consent to the processing of your personal data by the platform administrator, which is Senga Agnieszka Malczyk, ul. Nowoursynowska 139a/2, 02-776 Warsaw, NIP 648-244-65-64, REGON 141753782, including in the future, to fulfill the services specified in these regulations and to fulfill the legitimate purposes of the Administrator. You acknowledge that you have been informed of the right of access to the content of your data and their rectification and erasure, and that the provision of your data is voluntary. The data in the forms is collected for the purposes of invoicing and execution of the service. Newsletter data is collected for marketing purposes. The user agrees to receive commercial information through electronic means of electronic communication, to the addresses indicated in the registration form. The user subscribing to the Newsletter system is completely voluntary and has no connection with the delivery of the service. The user may at any time delete or change the scroll entry in the newsletter system. At the same time, I inform that the resources of the platform are stored on the servers hosting company home.pl S.A., ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, NIP: 852-21-03-252, REGON: 811158242, KRS: 0000431335.